Spend Labor Day in Destin on the Water with SunVenture Cruises
What better way to celebrate Labor Day in Destin Florida than on the water? Relax is the key word for Labor Day weekend and our convenient cruises in Destin make it affordable and easy to do. SunVenture Cruises offers three different types of Destin cruises chartered by our Coast-Guard licensed captains so you can relax this Labor Day weekend. You bring your friends and cooler and we’ll take you to the best spots on the water to enjoy one of the last weekends of summer on the water.
Crab Island Cruise Schedule for Labor Day Weekend
If you want to be in the epicenter of fun for Labor Day weekend in Destin, the only place to be is Crab Island. This underwater playground is one of the top things to do in Destin for Labor Day as you will see people just relaxing in the waist-deep, emerald green waters and soaking up the fun in the sun. From relaxing on floats to kayaks to inflatable water parks, there’s something for everyone at Crab Island. It’s only accessible by boat and only relaxing if you let someone take you. Our captains know how to navigate the busy waters and anchor at the perfect spot while you enjoy a stress-free day.
There are a variety of times that you can take a Crab Island Cruise from SunVenture. During the weekday, there is a half-day (4 hour) Crab Island cruise that leaves at 11 or 12 or on the weekends, you can choose a later Crab Island Cruise at 1:30 pm. The price of the Crab Island cruises is a fraction of the cost of renting a pontoon boat in Destin Florida and a lot more convenient as we do all the work. These Crab Island cruises sell out every year so the sooner you make your reservation, the better!
Dolphin Sunset Cruises for Labor Day Weekend in Destin
Set out on the emerald green waters of Destin to experience a breathtaking Sunset and Dolphin Cruise this Labor Day Weekend. Our captains ‘venture’ out daily for Dolphin cruises and know their favorite spots. The seats on the SunVenture give you the closest and most personal view of dolphins as they play and frolic alongside the boat. Along the way, you will also learn some interesting facts about the Destin Harbor and the native dolphins. The ever-changing sunset serves as a backdrop for your dolphin cruise as the sky is painted in oranges, pinks and yellows. There’s no better way to see the sunset in Destin than on the water with SunVenture Cruises.
Our one and a half hour Destin Sunset and Dolphin Cruises depart daily at 6 pm. Enjoy a leisure, narrated tour of the local waters followed by a fun quest to find dolphins and watching the sun set over the iconic Destin Harbor. Bring your camera to capture all the exciting memories aboard the Sunset and Dolphin Cruise. Make your reservation for the Dolphin Sunset cruise today.
Destin Harbor Fireworks Cruises for Labor Day Weekend
Make the last few weekends of summer count by having a blast on Labor Day with an unforgettable Fireworks Show on the water. The Labor Day Celebration at Harborwalk Village at the Destin Harbor is best experienced from the water on SunVenture Cruises. This is the only place in Destin to watch fireworks on Labor Day weekend. Our special Sunset, Dolphin, Harbor and Fireworks Cruise combines the best of our cruises with a night on the water that you will never forget. This two-hour cruise includes a relaxing, narrated cruise around the Destin Harbor as we search for dolphins and watch the sun set. Then as the sky darkens, fireworks from the Destin Harbor will light up the sky above you. Enjoy the best view of the fireworks in Destin on SunVenture Cruises.
This special cruise is only offered on Sunday, August 1st at 7 pm for Labor Day weekend in Destin Florida. This is one of the top things to do in Destin for Labor Day and this cruise will sell out so make your reservation today.
We wish everyone a relaxing and safe Labor Day weekend!
Things to Do Labor Day Weekend Destin Fl
It’s the unofficial last weekend of the summer – Labor Day. You work hard so you deserve to play hard. And the best way to celebrate Labor Day in Destin Fl is on the water.
Let our captains take you on a water adventure on the 45-foot sporty SunVenture catamaran. The SunVenture is a less expensive option than renting a pontoon boat and less stressful than taking your own boat out. Let our captains do all the driving and cleaning while you sit back, relax and cruise.
Here are the top ways to enjoy Labor Day on the SunVenture:
- The One and Only Crab Island: Crab Island is the center of excitement for Labor Day weekend as everyone anchors their boats for one of the last weekend celebrations at this underwater playground. We’re cruising twice a day to Crab Island – BYOB, restroom on board and our captains / boat stay with you the entire time. Seriously the best way to do Crab Island! And don’t miss the last live Crab Island concert of the summer, sponsored by CrabIslandOnline.com, featuring Paris Avenue playing live.
- Sunset Destin Harbor and Fireworks Cruise: What’s Labor Day weekend without some fireworks? Venture aboard for our last Fireworks Cruise of the summer on Sunday, September 2nd at 7:30 pm. Cruise the Destin Harbor, watch the sun set over the Destin bridge and perhaps catch a dolphin or two. Then watch the sky above you illuminate with colorful fireworks – a perfect ending to the night.
- Dolphin Sunset Cruise: There’s no better way to end your day than on a chartered boat cruising into the sunset and an up close encounter with dolphins. The SunVenture takes daily dolphin sunset cruises at 6 pm. and offers one of the most up close and personal experiences with the dolphins.
Make it a Labor Day weekend to remember – we hope to see you on the SunVenture this weekend! You can easily make a reservation online for any of our cruises.
Just when we didn’t think we could top last year – this summer has proved to have been the most fun for our Crab Island cruises. Captain Larry and Joe provided our guests with laughs and memories throughout the summer. We want to end the summer on a memorable note and we want to celebrate with you.
The only place to celebrate Labor Day in Destin Florida is at Crab Island. This underwater playground offers hours of fun in the sun as we anchor at the shallow sandbar near the Destin bridge. You’ve worked hard, now it’s time to play hard!
We will stay anchored during the entire Crab Island excursion as you decide what you want to do in the emerald green, waist deep waters. You can go canoeing, jump on the inflatables, slide down the slides, listen to music, eat food or simply float and relax in the sun. Bring your cooler and let us take you to the only place to be this Labor Day in Destin. We have Crab Island Cruises at 10am, 12 pm and 2 pm throughout Labor Day weekend.
If you want to catch one of the last summer sunsets this Labor Day, we’re cruising every night at 6:30pm for our Destin Dolphin Sunset Cruises. Our entertaining captains will take you through an entertaining and narrative tour of the Destin Harbor for this educational and fun eco-tour. Watch the sun set under the iconic Destin bridge and hopefully see some playful dolphins. The SunVenture’s relaxing setting and arrangement gives you one of the closest views of the dolphins without being on a large, overcrowded boat.
View our Destin Dolphin and Crab Island Cruise schedule here and book online.
It’s been a record-breaking summer of fun aboard the SunVenture, as thousands ‘ventured’ with us for Crab Island excursions, Harbor Fireworks Cruises and Dolphin Cruises. They say time flies when you’re having fun and that has certainly been the case this summer in Destin.
Labor Day is the last “hurrah!” of summer as we say goodbye to the dog days of heat and “hello” to cooler weather and regular routines. So how are you going to end on a memorable note?
Cruise through Labor Day in Destin Florida on the water, aboard the SunVenture. Our captains are gearing up for one more fun-filled weekend on the water.
There’s no other place to be than Crab Island this Labor Day in Destin. Ranging in depths from 2 to 10 feet, the underwater sandbar known as Crab Island is the place where everyone anchors their boats and spends a day in the waist-deep emerald green waters. With picturesque views of the Destin bridge, Crab Island offers everything from live music and water slides to floating food vendors, paddle boarding and relaxing in the water. Crab Island is only accessible by boat – let our captains take you for relaxing day on the water.
The fun begins the week leading up to Labor Day in Destin, as the SunVenture cruises daily to Crab Island at 11am starting Monday, August 31st. We’re starting the party earlier on Saturday and Sunday with 10am cruises to Crab Island.
For a more relaxing experience, enjoy a memorable sunset and dolphin cruise of the Destin Harbor. Watch the sun descend over the picturesque Destin bridge and watch the dolphins swimming in the emerald green waters. Cruising Monday 8/31 and all Labor Day weekend at 6:30 pm.
View our entire Destin Dolphin, Sunset and Crab Island Cruises schedule here and book online.
Also, check out our sunset dinner cruises on the SOLARIS yacht at Sandestin.
Labor Day is the unofficial last weekend of the summer as the sun sets on a memory-filled season of fun in the sun in Destin Florida. How are you going to celebrate?
There’s no better way to celebrate Labor Day in Destin Florida than on the water. For some fun in the sun, ‘venture’ over to the Destin Harbor. The 45-foot sporty SunVenture catamaran cruises from the emerald green waters of the Destin Harbor for dolphin sunset cruises, Crab Island excursions and private cruises.
Here are 3 ways to cruise through Labor Day on the water:
1. Crab Island – If you’ve never been to Crab Island, you’re missing out on the Labor Day party of the year on the water. Our captains will drive you out to the shallow sandbar at the Destin bridge so you can enjoy a safe and worry-free day of playing and relaxing in the shallow waters. Join us for our Labor Day Crab Island excursions on Sat, 8/30 or Sun, 8/31.
2. Fireworks Harbor Cruise – For one of the most memorable things to do in Destin, venture aboard the SunVenture for a 1-hour narrated cruise that explores the beautiful Destin Harbor and ends with a BANG! Experience a magical night as the harbor illuminates with a spectacular Destin fireworks show. The SunVenture will also be cruising through the Harbor on Sun, 8/31 for a Labor Day Fireworks Show at 8:30 pm.
3. Dinner, Sunset & Fireworks Cruise – It doesn’t get much better than indulging in fresh local seafood while cruising into the sunset on the beautiful local waters. The 125′ SOLARIS yacht is cruising Wednesday through Sunday of Labor Day weekend with nightly dinner and sunset cruises. The fine dining menu is prepared on board by our executive chefs, featuring everything from steaks and seafood to special appetizers such as Wahoo Ceviche Luge Gazpacho Shooters and a Trio of Seafood Ceviche. The value is incredible considering a 3-course meal, sunset cruise and live entertainment while you dance under the stars and on the water.
If you really want to go all out, join the SOLARIS on our sunset & dinner cruises on Thursday, 8/28 or Sunday, 8/31. You’ll end your night with a bang with the best seat in the house for the Sandestin Fireworks show. This is an even more incredible value as there is no additional charge for the Fireworks & Dinner cruise.
Last week, we talked about how you deserve to play as hard as you work. Hitting the water is one of the most popular ways to not only enjoy the Destin life, but a very relaxing way to spend time with family and friends. Relaxing, that is, for everyone who is NOT driving the boat.
You can rent the boat and the captain on the SunVenture. Sit back and relax while Captain Rick charters the waters, gives you an entertaining narrative of the Destin life and drops anchor at Crab Island. It’s a worry-free day on the water that everyone deserves. We’ll even bring food!
The SunVenture can host up to 49 people for any private charter to see the dolphins, sunset, Crab Island or anywhere else along the local waters.
Life is short….live it up worry free on the SunVenture!