Things to Do Labor Day Weekend Destin Fl
It’s the unofficial last weekend of the summer – Labor Day. You work hard so you deserve to play hard. And the best way to celebrate Labor Day in Destin Fl is on the water.
Let our captains take you on a water adventure on the 45-foot sporty SunVenture catamaran. The SunVenture is a less expensive option than renting a pontoon boat and less stressful than taking your own boat out. Let our captains do all the driving and cleaning while you sit back, relax and cruise.
Here are the top ways to enjoy Labor Day on the SunVenture:
- The One and Only Crab Island: Crab Island is the center of excitement for Labor Day weekend as everyone anchors their boats for one of the last weekend celebrations at this underwater playground. We’re cruising twice a day to Crab Island – BYOB, restroom on board and our captains / boat stay with you the entire time. Seriously the best way to do Crab Island! And don’t miss the last live Crab Island concert of the summer, sponsored by CrabIslandOnline.com, featuring Paris Avenue playing live.
- Sunset Destin Harbor and Fireworks Cruise: What’s Labor Day weekend without some fireworks? Venture aboard for our last Fireworks Cruise of the summer on Sunday, September 2nd at 7:30 pm. Cruise the Destin Harbor, watch the sun set over the Destin bridge and perhaps catch a dolphin or two. Then watch the sky above you illuminate with colorful fireworks – a perfect ending to the night.
- Dolphin Sunset Cruise: There’s no better way to end your day than on a chartered boat cruising into the sunset and an up close encounter with dolphins. The SunVenture takes daily dolphin sunset cruises at 6 pm. and offers one of the most up close and personal experiences with the dolphins.
Make it a Labor Day weekend to remember – we hope to see you on the SunVenture this weekend! You can easily make a reservation online for any of our cruises.
Just when we didn’t think we could top last year – this summer has proved to have been the most fun for our Crab Island cruises. Captain Larry and Joe provided our guests with laughs and memories throughout the summer. We want to end the summer on a memorable note and we want to celebrate with you.
The only place to celebrate Labor Day in Destin Florida is at Crab Island. This underwater playground offers hours of fun in the sun as we anchor at the shallow sandbar near the Destin bridge. You’ve worked hard, now it’s time to play hard!
We will stay anchored during the entire Crab Island excursion as you decide what you want to do in the emerald green, waist deep waters. You can go canoeing, jump on the inflatables, slide down the slides, listen to music, eat food or simply float and relax in the sun. Bring your cooler and let us take you to the only place to be this Labor Day in Destin. We have Crab Island Cruises at 10am, 12 pm and 2 pm throughout Labor Day weekend.
If you want to catch one of the last summer sunsets this Labor Day, we’re cruising every night at 6:30pm for our Destin Dolphin Sunset Cruises. Our entertaining captains will take you through an entertaining and narrative tour of the Destin Harbor for this educational and fun eco-tour. Watch the sun set under the iconic Destin bridge and hopefully see some playful dolphins. The SunVenture’s relaxing setting and arrangement gives you one of the closest views of the dolphins without being on a large, overcrowded boat.
View our Destin Dolphin and Crab Island Cruise schedule here and book online.
It’s been a record-breaking summer of fun aboard the SunVenture, as thousands ‘ventured’ with us for Crab Island excursions, Harbor Fireworks Cruises and Dolphin Cruises. They say time flies when you’re having fun and that has certainly been the case this summer in Destin.
Labor Day is the last “hurrah!” of summer as we say goodbye to the dog days of heat and “hello” to cooler weather and regular routines. So how are you going to end on a memorable note?
Cruise through Labor Day in Destin Florida on the water, aboard the SunVenture. Our captains are gearing up for one more fun-filled weekend on the water.
There’s no other place to be than Crab Island this Labor Day in Destin. Ranging in depths from 2 to 10 feet, the underwater sandbar known as Crab Island is the place where everyone anchors their boats and spends a day in the waist-deep emerald green waters. With picturesque views of the Destin bridge, Crab Island offers everything from live music and water slides to floating food vendors, paddle boarding and relaxing in the water. Crab Island is only accessible by boat – let our captains take you for relaxing day on the water.
The fun begins the week leading up to Labor Day in Destin, as the SunVenture cruises daily to Crab Island at 11am starting Monday, August 31st. We’re starting the party earlier on Saturday and Sunday with 10am cruises to Crab Island.
For a more relaxing experience, enjoy a memorable sunset and dolphin cruise of the Destin Harbor. Watch the sun descend over the picturesque Destin bridge and watch the dolphins swimming in the emerald green waters. Cruising Monday 8/31 and all Labor Day weekend at 6:30 pm.
View our entire Destin Dolphin, Sunset and Crab Island Cruises schedule here and book online.
Also, check out our sunset dinner cruises on the SOLARIS yacht at Sandestin.
Labor Day is the unofficial last weekend of the summer as the sun sets on a memory-filled season of fun in the sun in Destin Florida. How are you going to celebrate?
There’s no better way to celebrate Labor Day in Destin Florida than on the water. For some fun in the sun, ‘venture’ over to the Destin Harbor. The 45-foot sporty SunVenture catamaran cruises from the emerald green waters of the Destin Harbor for dolphin sunset cruises, Crab Island excursions and private cruises.
Here are 3 ways to cruise through Labor Day on the water:
1. Crab Island – If you’ve never been to Crab Island, you’re missing out on the Labor Day party of the year on the water. Our captains will drive you out to the shallow sandbar at the Destin bridge so you can enjoy a safe and worry-free day of playing and relaxing in the shallow waters. Join us for our Labor Day Crab Island excursions on Sat, 8/30 or Sun, 8/31.
2. Fireworks Harbor Cruise – For one of the most memorable things to do in Destin, venture aboard the SunVenture for a 1-hour narrated cruise that explores the beautiful Destin Harbor and ends with a BANG! Experience a magical night as the harbor illuminates with a spectacular Destin fireworks show. The SunVenture will also be cruising through the Harbor on Sun, 8/31 for a Labor Day Fireworks Show at 8:30 pm.
3. Dinner, Sunset & Fireworks Cruise – It doesn’t get much better than indulging in fresh local seafood while cruising into the sunset on the beautiful local waters. The 125′ SOLARIS yacht is cruising Wednesday through Sunday of Labor Day weekend with nightly dinner and sunset cruises. The fine dining menu is prepared on board by our executive chefs, featuring everything from steaks and seafood to special appetizers such as Wahoo Ceviche Luge Gazpacho Shooters and a Trio of Seafood Ceviche. The value is incredible considering a 3-course meal, sunset cruise and live entertainment while you dance under the stars and on the water.
If you really want to go all out, join the SOLARIS on our sunset & dinner cruises on Thursday, 8/28 or Sunday, 8/31. You’ll end your night with a bang with the best seat in the house for the Sandestin Fireworks show. This is an even more incredible value as there is no additional charge for the Fireworks & Dinner cruise.
Last week, we talked about how you deserve to play as hard as you work. Hitting the water is one of the most popular ways to not only enjoy the Destin life, but a very relaxing way to spend time with family and friends. Relaxing, that is, for everyone who is NOT driving the boat.
You can rent the boat and the captain on the SunVenture. Sit back and relax while Captain Rick charters the waters, gives you an entertaining narrative of the Destin life and drops anchor at Crab Island. It’s a worry-free day on the water that everyone deserves. We’ll even bring food!
The SunVenture can host up to 49 people for any private charter to see the dolphins, sunset, Crab Island or anywhere else along the local waters.
Life is short….live it up worry free on the SunVenture!
For a lot of people, Labor Day means two things: a day off and the end of summer. But why is it called Labor Day? Labor Day is a day set aside to pay tribute to working men and women….that would be YOU!
Whether you work 9 – 5, 80 hours a week or 24/7 as a stay at home mom, you work hard and deserve to play hard. We all know there’s only one place in Destin Florida to relax this Labor Day weekend…..the one and only Crab Island.
You can truly take the weekend off by renting the boat AND the captain on the SunVenture. Captain Rick is ready to host you and hit the water as he navigates the seas and let’s you enjoy a safe day of cruising in the sun.
From private cruises for up to 49 to dolphin/sunset and Crab Island cruises, the SunVenture can make this a Labor Day in Destin Florida to remember. Join us!