Daily Cruises from Destin and Okaloosa Island
Dolphin & Sunset Cruise Destin Fl
Most Up Close & Personal Dolphin Tours from Destin & Okaloosa Island
A vacation to Destin Fl is not complete until you’ve encountered our native friends – the dolphins of the Emerald Coast. One of the top things to do in Destin Fl, Dolphin and Sunset Cruises on the SunVenture give you the closest views and most up-close experiences in a personal, relaxed setting.
Your Dolphin and Sunset Cruise begins with a leisure cruise into the majestic sunset from our Destin or Okaloosa Island locations. There is simply nothing like watching the sun set under the iconic Destin bridge from the emerald green waters. The ever-changing sunset is your backdrop as you watch dolphins frolicking near you. Enjoy an interactive Dolphin Tour in a relaxed, personal setting like no other. Our Catamaran-style boat puts you within arm’s reach of the crystal clear waters, giving you up close views and great pictures.
SunVenture Cruises offers daily Dolphin Sunset Cruises from two locations – the Destin Harbor and Okaloosa Island.
“GREAT DOLPHIN TOUR! We had such great time on the sunset dolphin cruise. We spotted dolphins as soon as we got out the harbor into open waters and they were so close to the boat I was able to get great pics and video.”
“GREAT FAMILY FUN! What a great trip. We had our 3 and 5 year old w/us for the sunset dolphin cruise. Super family friendly. Had a blast. The captain makes everyone feel super safe and comfortable. We saw a bunch of dolphins. Can’t wait to come back.”
“A PERFECT SUNSET DOLPHIN CRUISE. The captains were so great! We got some great pictures of the kids driving the boat. The sunset dolphin cruise was fun, interactive, and intimate!”
About Our Sunset and Dolphin Cruises from Destin & Okaloosa Island
The easiest and best way to see the playful and mystical dolphins in Destin is on a SunVenture Dolphin and Sunset Cruise. Your Dolphin Cruise begins as you embark on our boat that features an open air arrangement with great seats and views throughout. Our entertaining captains will give you a narrated tour as you cruise through the pristine waters of Destin.
Spend the evening enjoying the best views and spotting dolphins. The ever-changing sunset and sky is a majestic scene you have to see from the water. Take incredible pictures on your Sunset Dolphin Cruise as the sun sets over the Destin bridge. The picture-perfect moments continue as you cruise under the sun-kissed sky and watch playful dolphins swim in the emerald green waters.
SunVenture Cruises has earned Tripadvisor’s Certificate of Excellence Award for two consecutive years, 2017 and 2018. This award is strictly based on testimonials from our guests about their cruise experiences. Our captains and staff go above and beyond to ensure our guests have unforgettable and stress-free memories on the water.
Types of Sunset Dolphin Cruises
Our Dolphin and Sunset Cruises are one and a half hour evening cruises scheduled regularly around 6 or 6:30 pm. We offer daily Destin Dolphin and Sunset Cruises as well as Dolphin Sunset Cruises from Okaloosa Island. Our two locations are only five miles apart. If you can’t find availability at one location, make sure to check out the other one.
We also offer private Dolphin & Sunset cruises for up to 49 guests on each boat (98 guests total on two different boats). Give your guests an unforgettable day on the water to celebrate a bachelor / bachelorette party in Destin, family reunion, pre- or post-fun after your Destin wedding, girls weekend or anything else! Both boats feature shaded areas, restrooms on-board, state-of-the-art music system, open deck arrangement and deckhands at your service.
Dolphin and Sunset Cruises Schedules and Rates
Sunset & Dolphin Cruises
1 1/2 Hour Sunset & Dolphin Cruises from Destin or Okaloosa Island
- Adults: $26
- Children (3-14 yrs): $15
- Infants (2 and younger): Free
What to Bring on Dolphin & Sunset Cruises
- You will be on a boat so there is a chance you may get wet. Plan accordingly.
- Make sure to bring your Dolphin & Sunset cruise confirmation printed out or ready on your mobile phone. Double check the address of your correct location.
- Drinks and snacks are available for purchase (cash only).
- Personal carry-on bags are allowed but they must be able to be stored under your seat.
- Hats and other items may be blown away and are not recommended on board.
- We do not take responsibility for any lost, stolen or damaged items brought on board.
What to Expect on Our Dolphin & Sunset Cruises
- There is a 48 hour cancellation policy . You must call prior to 5 p.m. (central time) 2 days prior to your cruise date. Missing the cruise for any reason will result in the credit card being charged for the full amount.
- Double check that you have the correct location and address. Please allow ample time for parking and traffic during the busy summer season.
- Check-in 30 minutes prior to your cruise time at the SunVenture kiosk at your location.
- Enjoy an open air catamaran offering the most up close and personal views of the water and dolphins
- All seats offer great views in a relaxed, personal setting
- Shaded-canopy areas
- Restroom on-board
- Your Dolphin and Sunset Cruise begins with a narrated tour through the emerald green waters by our entertaining, Coast-Guard licensed captain.
- Our captains always enjoy some extra help – kid captains are welcome!
- This is a guided, sightseeing cruise. Although we may see dolphins most of the time, it is not guaranteed. Dolphins are plentiful in our area, however occasionally they may not want to be seen.
- All children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult. All minors must be accompanied at all times by their parent or guarding in and out of the water.
- If bad weather approaches, we may return to the dock early.
- No smoking.