Destin Dolphin and Sunset Cruises
Enjoy the closest view in a personal, relaxed setting on SunVenture’s Destin Dolphin and Sunset Cruises
Cruise Through the Harbor – Destin’s Crown Jewel – And Into the Sunset as You Enjoy the Most
Up-Close and Personal Eco-Tour on the SunVenture’s Dolphin and Sunset Cruise.
Cruising daily in the summer. Year-round private Destin cruises available.
If you’re trying to find things to do in Destin Florida beyond the beach, get ON the water and venture aboard the SunVenture I for a dolphin and sunset eco-tour cruise experience like no other. The Guy Harvey-inspired Catamaran keeps you within arms reach of the crystal clear waters and the closest seat in the house to see the dolphins up close while sailing into the picturesque sunset.
The SunVenture’s 1.5- hour narrated sunset and dolphin eco-tour cruise explores the beautiful Harbor and Gulf of Mexico as you revel in the Crown Jewel of Destin Florida.
- Narrated eco-tour by entertaining, Coast-Guard licensed captain through the Destin Harbor
- Cruise the emerald green waters to the Destin bridge and into the sunset
- Kids can captain the boat
- Open air catamaran offering most up close and personal view of the water and dolphins
- All seats offer the best views
- Relaxing, personal setting
- Shade offered with canopy
- Restroom on-board
- Educational, Eco-dolphin cruise
- Cruising daily in the summer. Year-round private Destin cruises available.
- Watch more videos below
Click here for general information on booking, boarding, directions & what to expect on this Destin Dolphin & Sunset Cruise.
Children (3-14 yrs): $13
Infants (2 and younger): FREE