Crab Island for Memorial Day Weekend 2019
It’s the weekend that all locals and visitors to Destin Florida look forward to every year. Memorial Day weekend in Destin Florida is the glorious start to another fun summer season on the Emerald Coast. And if the current condition of Crab Island is any indication of what this summer is going to be like – it’s going to be amazing! Crab Island is glistening with sparkling emerald green waters similar to the Caribbean waters. Picture yourself here for the most memorable experience of the weekend!
Crab Island is one of the top things to do in Destin Florida for Memorial Day weekend and all summer long. Go where the locals go to relax in pristine, waist deep emerald green waters, leisurely float around, paddle board or jump on the inflatables. You can only get to Crab Island by boat and it can be a stressful process to navigate a boat through the busy waters on Memorial Day weekend. SunVenture Cruises now has two boats taking daily trips to Crab Island from the Destin Harbor and Okaloosa Island. Don’t miss the boat on the safest, fastest, most affordable and most convenient way to get to Crab Island in Destin. Here are the top reasons to cruise with SunVenture Cruises to Crab Island this Memorial Day weekend.
The Stress-free Way to Get To Crab Island
Who wants stress on their three-day weekend? Memorial Day weekend in Destin Florida is all about relaxing and enjoying your time away from the daily stresses of life. Driving or renting a pontoon boat to get to Crab Island is a stressful process from the beginning to the end. SunVenture Cruises is the best way to get to Crab Island as our captain drives the boat, navigates the busy waters and drops anchor at the epicenter of all the fun. Our boat stays the entire time and our deckhands are at your service to help you on and off the boat. Enjoy our three or four hour Crab Island cruises throughout the Memorial Day weekend.
Most Convenient Cruise to Crab Island
One of the many reasons that makes SunVenture Cruises the best way to get out to Crab Island is having a restroom on-board our boats. During our Crab Island Cruises, our boat stays the entire time, giving you full access to a restroom, a large shaded area and your cooler. You are welcome to get on and off the boat at your leisure and convenience throughout your entire stay at Crab Island. You can also enjoy the convenience of taking a Crab Island cruise from two locations – either from the Destin Harbor or at our new location five miles away at Okaloosa Island. If you can’t find availability at one of our locations, you can check the other location’s availability, just a few miles away.
Save Money and Time
Taking a SunVenture Cruise is way more affordable than renting a pontoon boat to go to Crab Island. A Crab Island cruise on the SunVenture costs a fraction of the price of renting a pontoon boat, plus we do all the work so it saves you time and stress. You simply board and let us do the work while you relax and have fun in the sun. Our Coast-guard licensed captains know the fastest and safest way to get to Crab Island and the best spot to anchor so you can have the ultimate experience. Now that’s a perfect Memorial Day weekend in Destin Florida.
Check out our daily Crab Island cruise schedule and conveniently reserve online today. Because our Crab Island cruises are so popular, we tend to sell out so the sooner you reserve for Memorial Day weekend in Destin Florida the better. Remember to check both location’s availability to find the right Crab Island cruise for you.
If you’re up for another ad”venture”, check out our daily evening Sunset Dolphin Cruises from Destin or Okaloosa Island. Our captains provide a fun, entertaining and educational tour of the local waters as they go on a quest to find dolphins and cruise into the iconic sunset.
Feel free to contact us with any questions! Happy Memorial Day weekend!
Things to Do Labor Day Weekend Destin Fl
It’s the unofficial last weekend of the summer – Labor Day. You work hard so you deserve to play hard. And the best way to celebrate Labor Day in Destin Fl is on the water.
Let our captains take you on a water adventure on the 45-foot sporty SunVenture catamaran. The SunVenture is a less expensive option than renting a pontoon boat and less stressful than taking your own boat out. Let our captains do all the driving and cleaning while you sit back, relax and cruise.
Here are the top ways to enjoy Labor Day on the SunVenture:
- The One and Only Crab Island: Crab Island is the center of excitement for Labor Day weekend as everyone anchors their boats for one of the last weekend celebrations at this underwater playground. We’re cruising twice a day to Crab Island – BYOB, restroom on board and our captains / boat stay with you the entire time. Seriously the best way to do Crab Island! And don’t miss the last live Crab Island concert of the summer, sponsored by CrabIslandOnline.com, featuring Paris Avenue playing live.
- Sunset Destin Harbor and Fireworks Cruise: What’s Labor Day weekend without some fireworks? Venture aboard for our last Fireworks Cruise of the summer on Sunday, September 2nd at 7:30 pm. Cruise the Destin Harbor, watch the sun set over the Destin bridge and perhaps catch a dolphin or two. Then watch the sky above you illuminate with colorful fireworks – a perfect ending to the night.
- Dolphin Sunset Cruise: There’s no better way to end your day than on a chartered boat cruising into the sunset and an up close encounter with dolphins. The SunVenture takes daily dolphin sunset cruises at 6 pm. and offers one of the most up close and personal experiences with the dolphins.
Make it a Labor Day weekend to remember – we hope to see you on the SunVenture this weekend! You can easily make a reservation online for any of our cruises.
Crab Island is by far one of the most unique things to do in Destin Florida. Where else can you float, mingle and play in waist-deep, emerald green waters, go down inflatable slides, listen to live music and bask in the sun? It truly is something everyone has to experience.
Crab Island is only accessible by boat which presents a challenge if you are on a Destin beach vacation. Even people who live here and have boats have found our daily Crab Island cruises to be a more beneficial option. Here are a few reasons why:
- Cheaper than renting a boat to Crab Island – the cost of renting a pontoon boat and the gas will cost you much more than $40 per person for our Crab Island cruises. Not to mention – you might not have a bathroom on board.
- Safer than renting a boat – all our captains are Coast-Guard licensed and cruise twice daily thru the Destin Harbor to Crab Island. You will not find anyone more experienced with the Destin waters. No need to worry about navigating through the unpredictable boat traffic and figuring out where to anchor at Crab Island. Also if you decide to BYOB, you don’t have to worry about driving the boat, just having fun.
- More relaxing, convenient and fun than renting a boat – it’s no fun to have the hassle of driving, anchoring and caring for the boat while everyone is enjoying cocktails in the sun and taking in the scenery. Let our captains host you for the day – they anchor at Crab Island and stay with you the entire time.
- Bring your own cooler – Just when you thought the deal couldn’t get any sweeter – BYOB! Bring your own alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages aboard the SunVenture at no additional cost.
- Bathroom on board – Did we mention that the Crab Island sandbar is out in the middle of the waters? The SunVenture stays anchored with you through the entire 3 hour excursion so you have complete access to the bathroom and your cooler.
For even more reasons to cruise with us, read what our guests are saying about their Summer 2016 Crab Island experience.
View our Crab Island cruise schedule and book online here.
Ask any local and they will tell you that the one of the top things to do in Destin Florida for 4th of July is Crab Island. This underwater sandbar is a water-lovers paradise and is only accessible by boat. The SunVenture offers one of the only Crab Island cruises, cruising twice daily for a worry free day of fun in the sun.
SunQuest Cruises is hosting the best celebrations for 4th of July in Destin Florida on the water – the best place to watch fireworks in Destin is on a boat of course! Offering the ultimate day and night experiences on the water, SunQuest Cruises offers everything from Crab Island excursions to Destin fireworks and dinner cruises.
In addition to daily sunset dolphin cruises in Destin, the 45 foot, sporty, water lover’s SunVenture catamaran cruises the legendary Crab Island twice a day at 10am and 2 pm. 4th of July weekend in Destin there are special holiday Crab Island cruises on Saturday, Sunday and Mondayat 9 am and 2 pm as well as a special Fireworks Destin Harbor Adult Cruise at 7:30 pm.
With picturesque views of the Destin bridge, Crab Island offers everything from live music and water slides to floating food vendors, paddle boarding and relaxing in the water. Crab Island is only accessible by boat. Let our captains take you to our 4th of July Crab Island Excursion at 11 am this Saturday.
Family is what life is all about but sometimes it’s nice to spoil the adults. That’s why the SunVenture is offering adults only cruises every Thursday night and Monday, July 4th at 7:30 p.m. for an incredible fireworks show on the water. Venture aboard the SunVenture for a 1.5 hour narrated cruise that explores the beautiful Destin Harbor and ends with a BANG! Experience a magical night as the sky above you illuminates with a spectacular Destin fireworks show.
View the daily cruise schedule here or call 850.424.6465.
For an amazing night of dining on the water, consider our sister boat, the 125 foot SOLARIS yacht in Sandestin. The SOLARIS is hosting its annual 4th of July Fireworks, Dancing and Dinner Cruise in Destin on Monday, July 4th from 6 to 9:30 pm. Docked at Sandestin’s Baytowne Marina, the 125 foot yacht will cruise into the sunset while you enjoy a cocktail and fresh coastal breezes from the sky deck. Then indulge in chef-prepared coastal cuisines featuring everything from Beef Filet Mignon and Fresh Rosemary Chicken to seared Gulf Fish, Southern Crab Cakes and Gulf Shrimp & Grits. Dance to live music and end the night with the best seat in the house as the sky above you illuminates with colorful fireworks.
The SOLARIS also hosts Fireworks and Dinner cruises every Tuesday and Thursday from 7 – 10 p.m.Embark on the luxurious 125 yacht SOLARIS yacht for an unforgettable Fireworks and Dinner Cruise. Reservations required online or call 850.650.2519.
See ya on the water!
It’s the most wonderful time of the year in Destin Fla – Crab Island Days are here! If you are planning a beach vacation to Destin Florida or wondering what the top things to do in Destin are, look no further than Crab Island. This majestic underwater sandbar is a water-lovers paradise and is only accessible by boat.
The 45 ft SunVenture is one of the only Crab Island cruises available in Destin Florida. Forget the hassle of renting a boat to Crab Island – let our Coast-Guard licensed captains take you for a worry-free day on the water. Our entertaining captains will give you a narrated tour of the Destin Harbor as you enter the pass and go under the iconic Destin Bridge. Then we drop anchor into the waist-deep, emerald green waters as you enjoy fun in the sun. The boat and captains stay the entire time and there’s a restroom on board as well as snacks and drinks available for purchase.
The sky’s the limit on what you can do at Crab Island. You’ll find a little bit of everything at Crab Island from floating bars, restaurants and platforms with live bands to people kayaking, snorkeling, paddle boarding or just relaxing on a float.
Crab Island cruises occur twice a day at 10am and 2 pm as well as special holiday 4th of July Cruises and private cruises. View our daily Crab Island cruise schedule and book online here.
See ya at Crab Island!