Daily Cruises from Destin and Okaloosa Island
Dolphin, Sunset & Fireworks Cruises
Experience One of the Top Things To Do In Destin
Enjoy the best of all worlds on our 2 hour evening cruise that begins with a Sunset Dolphin cruise and ends with bang on a magical night cruise with Destin Harbor fireworks illuminating the sky above you. Get the best seat in the house for the Destin Harbor fireworks from Emerald Grande and Harborwalk Village on the SunVenture. Be prepared for a magical and memorable evening on the water with our weekly Dolphin, Sunset & Fireworks Cruises from Destin and Okaloosa Island.
This 2 hour narrated cruise features unlimited and ever-changing views of the sun setting over the iconic Destin Harbor with dolphins frolicking in the horizon. Relax on the emerald green waters as you take in panoramic views of the Destin Harbor at sunset. Once the sun sets, the sky above illuminates with a spectacular Destin Harbor fireworks show. Some of the best views of the Destin Fireworks are from your own private seat on the water aboard the SunVenture.
Join us every Thursday in the summer for our Dolphin, Sunset & Fireworks Cruises from Destin and Okaloosa Island.
“Great fireworks cruise in Destin. Great dolphin/fireworks cruise. Had a lot of fun, saw some Dolphins, beautiful sunset and great fireworks show. We had a great spot right under the fireworks. They were beautiful and romantic. Highly recommended!!!!!”
“We took the cruise on Thursday night. It was a great experience. First you see the dolphins and there were plenty of them. Then you cruise by Crab Island and get a bit of history on that. We then set up in the Destin harbor to watch the fireworks. The view was perfect. The crew on Sunventure one was great. We took the small kids with us and they enjoyed the entire cruise. Highly recommend.”
“Great adventure – The Fireworks cruise was great!!! We enjoyed the Dolphin watching; they even came close to the boat. We had the best seats in the house for fireworks!! We really enjoyed it. They have a restroom on board which was great for the kids. Great value and memories!”
About Our Sunset, Dolphin & Fireworks Cruises
One of the top things to do in Destin is an Evening Sunset, Dolphin and Fireworks Cruise. Venture aboard for a relaxing and memorable cruise experience from either our Destin Harbor or Okaloosa Island locations. Your evening begins with a leisure, narrated tour through the pristine, emerald green waters near the Destin Harbor. Take in the panoramic scenes as you watch playful dolphins swimming nearby.
Cruise into the magnificent sunset that paints the sky in ever-changing colors. Every seat aboard the SunVenture gives you the best seat in the house to capture every moment of your Sunset Fireworks Cruise.
Once the sun goes down, the night sky will burst with colors during the vibrant Destin Harbor fireworks show. The SunVenture is the best place to watch the fireworks over the Destin Harbor as you enjoy a private setting and unobstructed views from the water.
SunVenture Cruises has earned Tripadvisor’s Certificate of Excellence Award for two consecutive years, 2017 and 2018. This award is strictly based on testimonials from our guests about their cruise experiences. Our captains and staff go above and beyond to ensure our guests have unforgettable and stress-free memories on the water.
Types of Sunset, Dolphin & Fireworks Cruises
Our Sunset, Dolphin & Fireworks cruises are scheduled for every Thursday evening in the summer for 2 hours. There are also special Fireworks & Sunset Cruises scheduled on the 4th of July in Destin. We cruise from both the Destin and Okaloosa Island locations, each only five miles apart. If you can’t find availability at one location, make sure to check out the other one.
We also offer private Sunset Fireworks cruises for up to 49 guests on each boat (98 guests total on two different boats). Give your guests an unforgettable evening on the water to celebrate a bachelor / bachelorette party in Destin, family reunion, pre- or post-fun after your Destin wedding, girls weekend or anything else! Both boats feature shaded areas, restrooms on-board, state-of-the-art music system, open deck arrangement and deckhands at your service.
Dolphin, Sunset & Fireworks Cruise Schedules and Rates
Dolphin, Sunset & Fireworks Cruise
2 hour Sunset, Dolphin & Destin Harbor Fireworks Cruise; every Thursday night in the summer.
- Adults: $30
- Children (3-14 yrs): $20
- Infants (2 and younger): Free
What to Bring on Dolphin, Sunset & Destin Harbor Fireworks Cruises
- You will be on a boat so there is a chance you may get wet. Plan accordingly.
- Bring your cruise email confirmation printed out or ready on your mobile phone. Double check the address of your correct location.
- Drinks and snacks are available for purchase (cash only).
- Personal carry-on bags are allowed but they must be able to be stored under your seat.
- Hats and other items may be blown away. Please be sure to secure these items during the cruise.
- We do not take responsibility for any lost, stolen or damaged items brought on board.
What to Expect on Our Sunset, Dolphin & Fireworks Cruises
- There is a 48 hour cancellation policy. You must call prior to 5 p.m. (central time) 2 days prior to your cruise date. Missing the cruise for any reason will result in the credit card being charged for the full amount.
- Double check that you have the correct location and address. Please allow ample time for parking and traffic during the busy summer season.
- Check-in 30 minutes prior to your cruise time at the SunVenture kiosk at your location.
- Enjoy an open air catamaran offering the most up close and personal views of the water and dolphins.
- All seats offer great views in a relaxed, personal setting.
- Shaded-canopy areas
- Restroom on-board
- Your Sunset Dolphin and Fireworks Cruise begins with a narrated tour through the emerald green waters by our entertaining, Coast-Guard licensed captain.
- Our captains always enjoy some extra help – kid captains are welcome!
- This is a guided, sightseeing cruise. Although we may see dolphins most of the time, it is not guaranteed. Dolphins are plentiful in our area, however occasionally they may not want to be seen.
- All children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult. All minors must be accompanied at all times by their parent or guarding in and out of the water.
- If bad weather approaches, we may return to the dock early.
- No smoking while aboard the SunVenture.